- Ashleigh's interests include: Fitness, Cooking and Travelling.
- She credits her Father Michael, Mother Debra, Grandparents and close family having the most influence on her golfing career to date.
- Currently working at Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club where she coaches in her spare time and manages the Junior Program.
- Graduated from Griffith University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Business Majoring in Sport Management & Diploma in Golf Management & Sport Coaching.
- In 2014 I commenced her PY Year as a PGA Professional at Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club where I graduated at the end of 2014 and became a full PGA Member