- Ashleigh's interests include Cooking, Travelling and Camping.
- She credits her Father Michael, Mother Debra, Grandparents having the most influence on her golfing career to date.
- Currently working at Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club full-time and also coaches in her spare time. Her passion in coaching is Ladies and helping them improve their game and enjoying being out on course with friends.
- Graduated from Griffith University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Business Majoring in Sport Management & Diploma in Golf Management & Sport Coaching.
- In 2014 I commenced her PY Year as a PGA Professional at Sanctuary Cove Golf & Country Club where I graduated at the end of 2014 and became a full PGA Member