The 2019 ActewAGL Canberra Classic would not be possible without the tireless efforts, passion and commitment from a large team of dedicated volunteers. The ALPG and Royal Canberra Golf Club thank you for supporting the upcoming 2019ActewAGL Canberra Classic.
IF YOU WISH TO BE INVOLVED PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
Please note the following:
- It is preferable that volunteers are available for two or more days of the event, and preference will be given to personnel who are available for at least two days.
- Some roles require volunteers for the lead up days to the event on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- No travel or accommodation expenses will be covered for volunteers however lunch including beverages will be made available to volunteers on their respective working days.
- In addition, all volunteers will be provided with a complimentary entry on all tournament days, and a Cutter & Buck polo and cap.
- Some roles require strength, early starts and/or late finishes. We advise personnel to refer to volunteer position descriptions before nominating for roles.
- Every effort will be made to allocate personnel to preferred roles and pre-tournament training will be provided in all instances.
- Please email Tournament Director Lee Harrington on email@example.com should you need to change or withdraw your registration.
There are a range of opportunities for volunteers at the 2019 ActewAGL Canberra Classic.
Please find below a position description for the current roles: